“And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand.”
Hailing from the distant windswept dunes of the east, the Shieldbreaker arrives in the Hamlet! Deadly as a viper, her iron will has been forged in the heat of the blazing desert sun. Though outwardly demure, her emancipation from the barren wastes came at a price so terrible, it haunts her dreams even now…
- New hero class: the Shieldbreaker
- Dynamic, tactical skill set for the Shieldbreaker featuring all new combat mechanics including: Armor Piercing, Guard Break, and Stealth
- Shieldbreaker class-specific trinkets, including a set.
- 3 New Monsters – frightful illusions from the Shieldbreaker’s origin, now slithering forward to infest the Estate
- New Consumable Item – Aegis Scale, providing a last bastion of protection for when a hero truly needs it.
The Shieldbreaker is a powerful ally in the fight to reclaim the Estate and banish the evil that squats in the Darkest Dungeon. A highly-tactical hero with solid damage dealing capability, she truly excels when countering monsters with high protection and those who guard their allies. Her movement, speed, and targeted abilities make her a valuable ally for dismantling intractable monster groups. Though relatively low health, the Shieldbreaker is yet highly survivable in short bursts thanks to her Aegis shield.